Yangtze River Crossing Festival is one of the biggest annual events in Wuhan! On July 16th 2017, the 43rd festival will be broadcast live in English & Chinese Mandarin, from 8am-9.30am (Beijing Time)
Ways to watch the live broadcast
- YouTube channel: Search Wuhan
- Huang He WAP：http://wap.whtv.com.cn/folder142/folder158/index.html
- Website for PC users: http://www.whtv.com.cn/tv/6/online/
- Wuhan in Hand App, Douyu Live, People live, Toutiao, Phoenix New Media.
Focus on updates with our Facebook account: Search Wuhan (with our logo) and follow us on Twitter: “search_wuhan” (with our logo). Our WeChat ID: 武汉肉丝饭
Wuhan is our hometown or a city you like. We want you to not only watch the live broadcast, but show how proud you are of being a Wuhan citizen or in having once lived here. So please
- Post the pictures of the live broadcast you watched, and your feeling of the festival/city with your WeChat/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/WhatsApp or other social media
- Add our Facebook/Twitter account, and forward the Festival related content.
- Send the screenshot of your post with comments to the WeChat group “Wuhan tv 6 Club” or email@example.com
The 10 screenshots with the most comments will be selected and the participants that submitted them will receive prizes!